Applying at TCTeam
We are always interested in expanding our team if the candidate is a good match.
- Training and/or professional experience in the area of electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experience in technical documentation is desirable, but not a must
- Work approach:
- Able and ideally experienced in presenting complex technical matters in a precise, comprehensible and well-structured manner
- Necessary skills:
- Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proficiency in one or several of the following programs are a plus:
- Illustrator, Corel Draw
- Required language skills:
- Excellent command of German (written and spoken)
- Good command of English
- More language skills are desirable, but not a must (e.g. French, Italian).
- Preparation of technical documentation including operating instructions, user manuals, repair/work instructions and technical information.
- Coordination of your work with the person in charge of graphic design and illustration.
- You will be in charge of customer support and scheduling.
- You work independently, procuring information and researching all required technical details on your own.
- You will work closely with the other team members and the involved departments of our customers in Germany and abroad.
How to apply
Grab our attention! Send your complete application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Heinen at +49 228-387 387-11!